Citiboi Search

Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome to the creation of Citiboi Says!!!

( Inhales and Exhales Deeply)

Wow. For some reason I feel like a weight has been lifted up off my shoulders suddenly. Maybe its because im starting this blog which will give me an avenue to express all the wonderful CRAZY opinions I have. (LOL). But also I think I want to use it as a way to allow others to talk to me and possibly get advice on relationships, friendships or just talk about issues they are having and maybe have a laugh about it. What makes me an expert on this stuff? I'M NOT but at the end of the day I listen very well am observant and if the decisions you make or advice you get has your best interests at heart I dont think you can go wrong.  Lets face it I am EXTREMELY nosey I have come to embrace that fact. (Although it still is not pleasant when my GOOD friends call me that, emphasis on good cuz if a heffa dont know me and call me that TRUST they will get the business.) So back to my nosey traits, so being nosey has its benefits and it has its negative aspects, somtimes I find out things I dont really want to know and have to work to keep it to myself but that is a whole other story. But feel free to send me a shout out, bring up a topic you wanna discuss and I will try my best to hit ya back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment